From the TIME persons of the year to #MeToo, the well being of women is starting to get the focus it needs and deserves. But the threats to progress remain. Lower wages, under-representation in elected office, limited corporate power, legislative and legal setbacks, are just some of the obstacles that continue to stand in the way of equality.
Today, a wide range of organizations are seizing the moment to advance women’s well being. Each organization selected is an effective leader for advancing the progress of women. Please learn about each and support this important work.
- All in Together
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Foundation for Girls
- Ms. Foundation for Women
- Moms Rising
- NARAL Pro-Choice America
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Planned Parenthood
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network
- Reproductive Health Access Project
- She Should Run
- Together Rising