Gun violence has touched the lives of too many Americans. Thoughts and prayers aren’t enough. Action to stem the tide of gun deaths must be taken. Tragedy can no longer be accepted as part of life and death in America.
Each group selected has taken important steps to balance the rights of all Americans with the need to provide safety. They face powerful opposition even to enact the most common sense solutions. Your contribution will help save lives.
- Americans for Responsible Solutions
- Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
- Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
- National Gun Victims Action Council
- Sandy Hook Promise Foundation
- The Social Justice Institutes
- States United to Prevent Gun Violence