There is no denying the real impact of global climate change on the environment. Yet, some of our nation’s leaders continue to defy science and question what is abundantly clear. The U.S. now has the dubious distinction of standing alone among developed nations in signaling a reversal in fighting the cause of climate change. Decades and decades of progress in bringing life back from the verge of extinction are now at risk.
As a nation, we faced similar threats before. We can again turn the tide. From prominent national organizations, to local grassroots action, these groups are leading the way to a cleaner environment.
- Alliance for Climate Education
- Better Future Project
- Center for Environmental Health
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Climate Justice Alliance
- Climate Science Legal Defense Fund
- Climate Reality Project
- Friends of the Earth
- Housatonic Valley Association
- Livingston Ripley Waterfowl Conservancy
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Oil Change International
- Save the Sound